Just finished!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
image.jpg
Just completed the "poor boy" conversion. I have to admit I was a little intimidated, but I gave it a try anyway and what do you know-it works! Worked on it on and off for a couple days. It sure felt good to ride it to work today and see my little volt meter happy again.

Thanks for the advice Dan.

-BAM

It's always nice to complete a daunting job by yourself and then you get the satisfaction when you turn the key and push that starter button the first time and the motor fires to life and everything works as advertised. :clapping:

I just love when the little stuff works. Happy little gages reading like they should. Switches that make things turn off and on. Congratulations!

:useless: :whistling:

Congrats on finishing the conversion!! That's gotta feel gud! :clapping:

yep congrats bam.....its quite the task to mod away from original ...in just dreading the thought ...in my case most deals seem to work out great for me when i drive into the unknown or backyard tech

Congrats BAM! That's one job I've been kind of dreaming about for a while, but like you I've been a bit intimidated by it...looks like I may have to follow suit and dive in! Thanks for sharing :salute: