Dkl and single carb

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crusierlover

Reaction score
Who is dkl? Where do i find his link and single carb build? One member said he would help me.i appreciate that.but that is online.i need pictures and maybe you tube.when i was trying years ago to get a Suzuki gs 1000 in time i couldn't do it till i found pictures of it being done.

seems we are the only place that caters to SCC or single carb modding ....im very proud of that ...unlike others we have many successful builds here and not just one way .....we have busted the myth that stock carbs better here in fact there quite poor in comparison on there best day...against some SCC builds if dial in right....like cars if you go one barrel carb you might not get all the top end one could get by using a 2 barrel progressive carb like the dft ...mine using the dft carb that highly modded will give blistering take offs ....the vw carb builds are also quite good and a bit easier to dial in without modding the carb much....the DKL set up is great for people to get into SCC world of more reliable and super running oldwings ....plenty info and help here to get you through the project

Latest posts