single carb set up on ebay..

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well an ebay scc set up is not usually plug and play. You may get lucky though. Getting these carbs set up to properly run one of these bikes is often too much for back yard mechanics who then sell the set up and buy stock carbs.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=195795#p195795:1zx66n8f said:
Ohara » Today, 9:34 am[/url]":1zx66n8f]
If this is an addiction, I don't want the cure..... :smilie_happy: Just planning on what is next.....

Me too, want to update the CFI and electrical components to modern technology. A work in progress.

Looks like I have much more reading to do, Both my bikes are running smooth on their stock carbs at this time. However when the time comes I am going to attempt this conversion. I know it will be a challenge to tune in but the end result will be rewarding. :laptop: Thanks for your in put Joe.

slabghost":cyfe2j6r said:
Well an ebay scc set up is not usually plug and play. You may get lucky though. Getting these carbs set up to properly run one of these bikes is often too much for back yard mechanics who then sell the set up and buy stock carbs.
Aint that the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk