Cycle - Re - Cycle Part II

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good vendor, That`s where I got all my carb orings/Drings, float needles near everything except the plenum seal, only Randakk had that..Great prices but you may be warned calling them can be tough, spent 3 days at different times trying to get ahold of someone on an order flub but they sent the right parts and once contacted were nice to deal with.

This name sounds familar, had called on the phone for parts for a 1980 750 Custom some years back but the address does not sound like the same one, I'm thinkin it was Minnesota . oh well it's been a while.

He is just outside of Bismarck, ND in a town called Menoken, well he actually has a beautiful farm in one of the prettiest valleys I have laid eyes on in this state. I am fortunate he lives relatively close cause it allows me to horsetrade with him. That is where I got the radiator, and the RR's (I have a spare). His name is Donovan Kleinsauser. Great guy. And he has been in the eBay and used parts business forever. I highly recommend him, he can be tough to reach, he farms too, and they are BIG farms in this state. I used to think my parents 400 acres was big, ummm..no its not big..lol...not by ND standards.

NEVER MIND, its not Donovan..he only eBays..this one here is in Indiana...sorry for the mixup, the name through me