french lick

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crowesnest3

Reaction score
...........still planning on making the run to "french lick" in August, sounds like I'll be riding down with a group including Dan out of Sandwich. The question is, asked earlier, does Joe Drum have a place to pitch a tent? or is there a local campground? What are the suggested overnight plans? ............Crowe......... :Egyptian:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=86237#p86237:3rp9amzb said:
Ansimp » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:02 pm[/url]":3rp9amzb]Depends on how much you drink!
Lotsa beer consumed, dats fer shure.
My kinda krowd.

Thanks all for the info, sounds like I'll pitch a tent at Joe's, why leave the party just to crash? Hey, Joe, how many acres you on? How's the mosquito population in August? You got any of those 'deer flys" down there? Looking forward to getting into another part of the country and hanging with some "wingnuts" vs all those "american iron" boys! ........ Crowe...... :Egyptian:

ROFLMBO.gif

well there can be some bugs and stuff this is a lake area ..ontimate domain land grag stealing by gov took or farm ....I only have and acrea ....and the rest around me is the is government ripoff the people land ...ill take the fifth on what I think beyond here ....its nice here I try to keep it cleared on the ground so it great for camping and plenty of shade for the august heat