Trip advice San Luis Obispo to Laguna Niguel Ca

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ansimp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 “Rats Nest”
1998 GL1500c Val
1987 CBR1000f “The Pig”
1991 CBR1000f Red
All local information, advice on road conditions and possible points of interest would be appreciated. Hope to be back to my brothers house by the 22nd or 23rd of August :moped:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 617
Here's a cool route if your tired of the coast. I'll be riding it on the last day of a 4 day ride I have this weekend. STARTS in San Simeon and ends in Orange, but you can edit the map to your needs......Near lake Elizabeth, must stop at the historic "Rock Inn" good food, cool place.
https://goo.gl/maps/XpWUb
Happy trails.

Oh I forgot, avoid the 5. I normally take the 210 at the bottom of Angeles crest Hwy, to the 57. Of course it all depends on what time you hit the LA area frwys.

Thanks for the advice Wildwing. My brother Kim and I pretty much rode this route 2 years ago without the deviation to Altadena to see Steve83. It was a Friday and we had to be back in OC to drop off my rental 2010 Road King at OCHD by 5pm. There was lots of lane splitting to make it in time. As Dad will be with us I assume that we will stick with the coast again. :thanks: :good: