We ride America rally

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been prepping the bike and trailer for the We Ride America Meet and Greet that runs from May 2-4 at The Hub Motorcycle Resort at Dog Patch, Ar. I washed the bike and trailer and have everything packed and loaded, will be leaving out in the morning for about 1200 miles of riding all the recognized runs in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and a big party Saturday night with live band, 9N performing. Going up a day early to rest up for some serious riding for three days.

A lot of us are meeting up along the way for a group ride in , can't wait. From all indications there should be around two hundred bikes there.

Wow, made it, enjoyed it, survived it, now trying to recoup from it. Major aches and pains, sunburned face and hands, exhausted beyond belief. :heat: Would I do it again ? Hell yeah, in a New York Minute. I had a blast. :Egyptian: Suzy-Q, (yeah, she earned her name back) performed flawlessly, no overheating even pulling the heavily loaded trailer up and back with temps in the high eighties and low nineties pulling those steep mountainous switchback roads. :moped: She brought lots of lookers and questions about what year and how many miles, which made me beam with pride as she sat beside cookie cutter 20 and thirty thousand dollar rigs. I don't have anything against them, but you can have a great performing machine for a lot less money. I have somewhere around 700 photos taken during the event but I'll go through and pick out a few to showcase the event. Oh, and here's the proof I was there. :smilie_happy:
10274212_764084100298377_3450076573092522871_n.jpg
HAPPY TRAILS !!!

Glad to see Suzy-Q has redeemed herself and you had a great trip :good: :moped:

Latest posts