Added led lights to the front of the gl1100-SEE the Differance

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilcoy02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I added 2 led lights to the front of the bike. I made brackets to fit where the fairing attaches by the front wheel.
I got them here: 6th item down

https://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/min ... ry-lights/

$49.95 ea.
2 "Round 10 Watt LED Mini Auxiliary Work Light
Product Code: AUX-10W-Rx
relative Intensity
Color black
Color Temperature Comparison
Natural White
LED Amount
1 LED
Volts
10~30 VDC
Lumen(Max)
700 Lumen
Beam Angle
25 degree 45 degree
Length
5cm(2.0in)
Finish
Black, Chrome, Red
IP Rating
Waterproof IP68
Round 10 Watt LED Mini Auxiliary Work Light. 1 x 10 Watt CREE XM-L LED. 9~60VDC operating voltage range, IP68 waterproof light. Chrome plated aluminum housing with PMMA lens. Medium flood 60 degree beam pattern. Includes adjustable stainless steel mounting bracket. Great for Harley Davidson driving lights, motorcycle daytime running lamps, and vehicle auxiliary lamps.

before just the headlight and after with the headlight also.

lights 001.JPG

lights 002.JPG

Really makes the road light up and the critters next to the road.

:smilie_happy: Obviously too much light brings out tractor deficiencies!! :smilie_happy:

Nice LEDs :good:

yes it runs(the tractor). 9N ford serial 46201. It had a cracked block which was welded when I bought it 28 years ago. It now has a slow water leak into the oil-which I put a lot of radiator leak into the radiator. It pushes the snow and pulls out tree roots for me.

It was converted to 12 volts 12 years ago

But the lights on the bike really make things show up. I now wonder how I drove with just the stock headlight for all these years.

Do you think I need to put the hdl headlight on now?

i went out riding the other night and wasnt happy with hooches lighting at all .. i got to do something here also ... got to able to see good at night around here with all the animals and lite traffic ...

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=133154#p133154:2fgot0f2 said:
joedrum » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:53 am[/url]":2fgot0f2]
i went out riding the other night and wasnt happy with hooches lighting at all .. i got to do something here also ... got to able to see good at night around here with all the animals and lite traffic ...

Too right Joe, especially as our eyesight gets dimmer :smilie_happy: