• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rickman GL1000 Executive for sale.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fogey

Reaction score
One of my WinGovations members has spent a huge amount of time and money to realise a dream.
Many years ago he saw a Rickman GL1000 Executive and fell in love.

rickman 1.jpg

Reel on several decades and he decided to realise the dream of having one. Now, they are not the kind of bike that just drops in your lap when you want one, so he set too and replicated one. The amount of effort he has put into getting the exact detailing right, rebuilding or replacing everything, is totally astounding.

The result is one of the most outstanding Wing creations I have ever seen.

But John has now got the rebuilding bug, big time. He has another GL1000 that he want to refurbish to the same standard and that requires heavy cash. So reluctantly, he has decided to move this piece of motorcycle art on to someone else to appreciate.
Take my word on this, You will never, ever have the opportunity to buy a new Rickman Executive, but buying this bke would be the very next best thing to that.

Is it expensive? OF COURSE, DARNED RIGHT IT IS!
I hate to think what this cost to build. My bike, the Swan, cost me near £6k and it is nowhere near the standard of this one.
He absolutely has to be losing money on it. Take a long hard look here and email me any questions.

https://www.wingovations.com/bikes-for-sale/4588976901

If only money was no object. :doh:
Beautiful job and good luck with his sale. :good: