Goldwingking New and Used GL1000 to GL1800 Parts Supplier

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We have a considerable inventory of parts accumulated over 20 years GL1000, GL1100, GL1200, GL1500, and GL1800 even though it is not yet a "Classic".
We ship worldwide, and stand behind every part we supply, if I would not put it on my bike it is not going on yours.
Have been a Site Member for a while and some of you have dealt with us in the past.
I look forward to continued Business with you all, and welcome any inputs and suggestions for parts that you would like carried online and in the store.
You can find our every expanding online store at
https://www.goldwingking.ca
647-352-7133
Our Store is located in Toronto Canada, if you wish to stop by and bask in selection of parts available.
We also do various Rallys around the Country please check our "events" page, if you wish to save shipping, please let us know well in advance (not the day before) and we can bring the part/s that you wish to the Rally for pickup, plus have the opportunity to talk about my favorite subject, Goldwing.

Attachments

• GWK header.png
    GWK header.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 949