Hello All, from TheDigiSync.com

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Bike Models
2003 Honda Valkyrie
Hello from TheDigiSync.com. I'm a motorcycle enthusiast that has combined my passion for electronics, mechanics and motorcycles into a small business offering unique products that outperform all others that have come before me.

The Digi Sync digital peaking manometer is an awesome synching tool that actually makes synching, setting idle speed, and adjusting fuel/air mixtures fun and easy. If you've ever used any other method of synching or tuning carburetors then I guarantee this will put a smile on your face. The Digi Sync doesn't rely upon vacuum pulsation dampers to get an average vacuum reading. Instead it digitizes the vacuum pulses and displays the maximum peak vacuum readings for each cylinder. The timing between vacuum pulses is used to derive engine rpm that's accurate to within +/- 5 rpm.

The Smart Switch is a dual purpose device that sends your headlight voltage and current directly from the battery and relieves the weak factory wiring harness from this duty. The result is zero stress on your handle bar switches as well as a significantly brighter headlight.

Feel free to ask questions about any of my products as I enjoy talking and learning about everything motorcycle!

Welcome to the site from New Jersey! :clapping:

I hope you do not mind, I pulled the video from your site:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vetEfz7sOeQ[/video]

Thanks for posting the video. I still don't have a video of my current model. The old and new models perform pretty much the same though. The new model runs on just a 9 volt battery and is more compact. I just used my Digi Sync on my GL and it worked like a champ. The GL really responds to a good sync! I have the characteristic primary chain slap at idle and the synching smoothed it out enough to stop it. Having the vacuum ports right out in the open is great. My 5mm vacuum adapters and vacuum caps make it a few minute task from start to finish. My favorite part is when I can snap the throttle without worrying about sucking in fluids. :doh:

Whew, it's been a while since I watched my own video. And, whoops, The old model in the video doesn't have the tachometer like the current model. So the current model DS1+ is more compact, runs only on a 9 volt battery, does not have, or need, a reset button, and has a high-resolution tachometer.