$450 1500 Parts/Project Phoenix

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

desertrefugee

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Project.jpg
    Project.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 139
I think I could justify this just to repower the ride on lawnmower. :yes:
"Is that a 16hp B&S?" "No, it's a 6cyl Honda!" :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

I can't believe the the ad is still up.

Surprised that desert refugee or one of his friends didn't grab that.

If it were close enough, I would get it just to say I had a 1500 in work. :lust:

I wonder how much I would have to modify an 84 frame to accept that powerhouse. :builder:

I know a guy with a room in the area...

And I'm staying a mile away from this thing. Lots of possibilities there, but I'm already elbow deep in "possibilities" even without it. Not even counting motorcycle projects. Wifey is going nuts with the "wouldn't it be nice" projects. I would be empty without her, so I do what has to be done.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=197511#p197511:2n0s6jwg said:
desertrefugee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:52 am[/url]":2n0s6jwg]
I know a guy with a room in the area...

And I'm staying a mile away from this thing. Lots of possibilities there, but I'm already elbow deep in "possibilities" even without it. Not even counting motorcycle projects. Wifey is going nuts with the "wouldn't it be nice" projects. I would be empty without her, so I do what has to be done.
+1 Seems like I keep collecting and not completing the older I get. :smilie_happy:
Then there is riding.. :good: :moped: :salute:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=197510#p197510:381s9fzf said:
joedrum » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:07 pm[/url]":381s9fzf]
Hmm it’s still for sale ...sheesh I need a motor ....might be worth the trip lol

Hey Joe : I've got an 84 1200 engine on the run stand, planning to fire it up tomorrow to see if it's any good. It has 150psi on each cylinder, so I have hopes for it

Tom

Oh really ...I sure need one ...sorry it took me so long to get back with you ...been really sick with high fevers ....been rather delirious last few days .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts