Treasured 75 build on ebay.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slabghost

Reaction score
Anyone got a spare $25k laying around?
s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Honda-Gold ... bm&vxp=mtr

That is ridiculous. I put this one together for less than $2000. But my labor isn't included. Even if it was, it's not $125/hour. That's the same "Darkwing" tail section I have on mine. Guy in Florida makes them in his garage. $250 including the tail light plate bracket.

What a joke. Maybe mines worth more than I thought! (not)
IMG_4455.JPG

IMG_2282.JPG

Now with a front fender (from an '81 CB900 Custom)
IMG_4586.JPG

Now wait a minute...there must be a logical reason for this price to be justified.

A. His wife is forcing him to sell it and he really doesn't want to...

B. DesertRefuge...you don't have a $20,000 paint job on yours...

C. This is actually a scientific research project trying to prove the old saying "there's an ass for every seat"

D. This might be a sad case of "pushing the envelope"

-home-vjmc-public_html-j30-media-kunena-attachments-340-Daryl.jpg

on the AU VJMC website there is a thread entitled " The Darryl Kerrigan Thread , " Tell Im He's Dreamin "

the title comes from an Aussie movie called The Castle.

and is dedicated to these clowns who advertise their bikes for over inflated prices.. i will post this one cos it's a doozie... :smilie_happy: x

I love the black one, this is a dream-bike! Beautiful! The first one isn't my ride.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=190869#p190869:6n4p91s1 said:
aussiegold » Mon May 22, 2017 7:17 pm[/url]":6n4p91s1]

on the AU VJMC website there is a thread entitled " The Darryl Kerrigan Thread , " Tell Im He's Dreamin "

the title comes from an Aussie movie called The Castle.

and is dedicated to these clowns who advertise their bikes for over inflated prices.. i will post this one cos it's a doozie... :smilie_happy: x
file.php
:good: :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.