Pimped 82+trailer $900? Lewisville Tx

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: Daaaang! That does look like a sweet deal, even if the bike doesn't run. Who could resist a trailer with crushed velvet interior? :smilie_happy:
Bike has enough chrome on it to be worth that just in parts. It's only a few miles from me.....must......resist......just.....say....no..... :beg:

Guessing its an old show bike, probably showed his trophies off inside, notice the details on the rims..somebody needs to love it again, I wouldn't change a thing.

That's not really my thing (all the bling), but I cannot deny the appeal of a potential fling with the machine and it's zing. Guaranteed to wring plenty of joy with very little sting. Heck, $900? Buy it, Joel. Fer cryin' out loud.

Looks like freakin Elvis painted that bike. Ugh. His last shot looks like he didn't want to get close to it.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=194741#p194741:1vgemeoa said:
desertrefugee » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:57 pm[/url]":1vgemeoa]
Heck, $900? Buy it, Joel. Fer cryin' out loud.

:smilie_happy:

I would REALLY consider it if I could figure out some way to convince Mama I could fix the brakes and sell the bike.....and keep the trailer(since I'm wanting to buy a trailer). OR.....pull the engine out of it and put it in the Turd so I could sell it, then part the blue turd out. OR.....ride the blue turd and sell the red Turd "As IS".
I've spent so much money recently on both of the ones I've got now that buying another one might be a hard sell.......but Imma gunna try. :BigGrin:

hmmmm...we do have an Annyversary comin up next month.... :whistling:

He's lowered the price to $800 TODAY ONLY....... :ahem:

At the end of the day, that's a well-loved, low-mileage Goldwing. Beyond all the farkles, that would be a very nice rig for someone. Truly a far better deal than 99% of what you'll find on craigslist. Heck, you could pull a lot of the excess bling and sell it on ebay. If you did, you could end up with a pretty cheap, well preserved specimen.

If it has been wrecked, it isn't apparent in the photos. Other side maybe?

If I were closer, I'd be going to look at it, I think ...

I'd bring brake fluid and wrenches and cash. If it were close to me. You wanted a trailer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.