• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GL1200 LTD or SEi wanted

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemen

Reaction score
Its not for me, but I know a chap looking for a GL1200 either a 1985 Limited Edition or an '86 Sei.
He is looking for it for an event next September and afterwards he is going to ship it back to Sweden.
If you have one for sale or know of one, let me know, and I will pass your details on to him.

[url=https://forum.classicgoldwings.com/viewtopic.php?p=142005#p142005:3ira74hg said:
rock42 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:58 pm[/url]":3ira74hg]
i know someone in houston texas that has a 86 sei setting in his garage might want to sell i can ask. i used to be mine

Hey that would be great if you could find out.
The chap that is looking is from Sweden, and he had an LTD years ago but it got written off in a bad crash.
He wants to go back to a fuel injected 1200.
The plan is there is a bunch of us coming over from Europe for Nassir 8 in Edgefield SC in September.
His and my ideas are to pick up a classic to use and then ship back home.
I was looking for a GL1000LTD myself, but I have found one and am in negotiations with the seller at present.

i do not know if this bike is running it has been his garage for over a year without it being run or even started, but i will get word to him to see if he still wants to sell. you will still have to let me know if he still wants the bike whether running or not

lemen talked to the owner of the sei and he is willing to sell bike as is if interested let me know as i said the bike is in a garage in houston texas

received ur e mail but my compter will not sent to that email address it shows error tried to send picture from facebook page and it won't go to the email address either. waiting to see if daughter-in-law will take pictures with phone and get them to u. if u have any other ideas send email to me as before

Any of them decent price?

My Swedish friend has bought, paid for and collected a 1985 GL1200 Sei.
Thank you for the input.

i really agree with your sig. line. The first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.
Lately though I haven't been getting weekends either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts