Another Use for My Tag A Long!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgovern61

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
Former '82 GL1100 "The Slug"
I got called to head out of town for a week kinda short notice...... :cheeky:

I just got that new tire on the rear and was looking for a few good rides this week! :whip:

Off to the airport I have to go. Well, the bike is a great commuter vehicle, but all of the gear I have to take with me out of town will not fit in my saddlebags for sure.

TAG A LONG TO THE RESCUE!! :Egyptian:

I asked myself, "Self....why not take the trailer??" Good question, why not?? Hooked her up, loaded in my gear and off to the airport we go!! Get in a great ride AND another great use for my trailer :clapping: :music: :music2: :moped:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154730#p154730:29qef9md said:
mcgovern61 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:48 am[/url]":29qef9md]
I got called to head out of town for a week kinda short notice...... :cheeky:

I just got that new tire on the rear and was looking for a few good rides this week! :whip:

Off to the airport I have to go. Well, the bike is a great commuter vehicle, but all of the gear I have to take with me out of town will not fit in my saddlebags for sure.

TAG A LONG TO THE RESCUE!! :Egyptian:

I asked myself, "Self....why not take the trailer??" Good question, why not?? Hooked her up, loaded in my gear and off to the airport we go!! Get in a great ride AND another great use for my trailer :clapping: :music: :music2: :moped:
How did you go with a trailer at airport parking Gerry?

Forgot to add the pic at the airport!

image.php

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=177418#p177418:2q1hllve said:
mcgovern61 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:56 am[/url]":2q1hllve]
Forgot to add the pic at the airport!

image.php
:good:
Only took a year for Gerry to develop the photo!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: