Removable trike wheels with rake kit

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see any reason why not, they do it all the time on choppers, steering will be different, turning radius will not be as good and not as responsive at low speed maneuvering but should still be rideable, but maybe someone else knows better.

Should be roadworthy. It will handle differently from a stock rake. A bit of time in slow speed practice and some road time and you should be fine. If you are not fast adapting I suggest you do not switch between bikes. Just changing from my wing to the Valk takes a bit of relearning.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=175768#p175768:1tgnzzka said:
slabghost » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:01 am[/url]":1tgnzzka]
Should be roadworthy. It will handle differently from a stock rake. A bit of time in slow speed practice and some road time and you should be fine. If you are not fast adapting I suggest you do not switch between bikes. Just changing from my wing to the Valk takes a bit of relearning.
+1 Especially when I throw the CBR into the mix as well. Almost wheel stand the CBR after twisting the throttle on the Rats Nest and then almost run the stop signs when I get back on it. :doh: