Engine bearings GL1000 1100 1200

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRAFTMAN6001

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just reading on the new and active post of the builds going on in my absence. I have been doing the three B's lately. Biking Boating and Boobs. So I've been real busy. Plus work has a new demand on me as well. Now I was reading about the rings (piston) and how there are other was to skin the cat so to speak. Now we all know that internals are getting almost out of reach for the Old wings. There dyeing off s l o w l y. has anyone found a replacement rod and main bearing for the GL's? I know you can have them resurfaced @ a lot of money, me I've never priced it guess I would need to email what's his name that retired from the late show and ask him who is doing it and how much. Anyway any options on this topic.. ? :laptop:

its amazing how worthless the corporation game is ....customers are treated like palestinians in the gaza when it comes to parts and service or anything below buying a new bike ... just disgusting