It might not be supercharged but still gives miles of smiles

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every stock wing i ever rode, that ran halfway right when tested, ran very well when put right, in it's stock form. :eek:k: So no, any of them i ever owned, never failed to make me smile! :smilie_happy:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=160487#p160487:300eg7qa said:
Steve83 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:34 am[/url]":300eg7qa]
Nice! The Rat's Nest still sounds good!
It really does Steve even with that exhaust leak on the rh side still :doh:

Try riding like that on country roads in Central Illinois and you'll find where the buck stops.

We have a lot of deer that eat roadside grass and they will step into the road to investigate the oncoming noise. Or they want to cross the road and must get across before you get there. Deer whistles just seem to attract their attention. All you can do is slow down when you can't see very far ahead.

That's all true, especially during the rut, :yes: also true it only gets their attention, also watched them stop moving towards the road, to see what that noise is. :eek:k: Like you said, also seen them pay NO attention to them at all, run across close enough to see the different colors of hair on it one time, the only time i ever saw the velvet on the antlers another. :shock: Their not very expensive, & on every vehicle in my garage. :hihihi: Comment about Dan hitting it, was about having fun on any stock wing that runs well :good:

ok deers are problem in america the vid is from down under and is about a ride vid ...tony is great rider we all take chances as soon as we get out of bed in the morning ....tonys skill is at a level that he should not be judge by my poorer skills ...im sure tony was totally alert ..the video proves that ....hes a great rider and really wasnt doing anything foolish to much ..he did show great skill over the rats nest period ....is my view

True enough, :good: think a kangaroo would put one in a serious situation just as bad as a deer. :shock:

Looks like a great place to ride, about all I need is moderate power and a winding road....I was thinking the same about something darting out in the road, always a risk no matter where you ride.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=160521#p160521:3ed8gq7z said:
Denver » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:01 am[/url]":3ed8gq7z]
True enough, :good: think a kangaroo would put one in a serious situation just as bad as a deer. :shock:

One of these can be quite annoying to hit at speed and can appear quickly like a mobile log if you are unlucky
This one is just a wallaby ( small kangaroo) and was just outside the shed in our yard off the dreaded driveway
You can be super cautious and still come undone, I beleive that you always take a risk when riding so you just need to go with the flow and have a little luck. My video was just a few ks from home and not nearly as exciting as the ride up and down Tambourine Mountain and Clagiraba Rd. I remember riding way too fast down the western side of the Black Hills into Newcastle Wy ( at dusk in Aug 2013) with my brother Kim, seeing the Deer warning signs and thinking they are just like Kangaroos that don't hop as far and hoping that none want to hitch a ride :yes:

yes, i reckon Tony has managed to catch the essence of what it is all about. a great video and a great lookin area to ride in.
well done mate.. :music:
ps
it's the wombats that worry me.............. :smilie_happy:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=160614#p160614:23j5x4t3 said:
aussiegold » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:09 pm[/url]":23j5x4t3]
yes, i reckon Tony has managed to catch the essence of what it is all about. a great video and a great lookin area to ride in.
well done mate.. :music:
ps
it's the wombats that worry me.............. :smilie_happy:

Try not to wake them up!! :smilie_happy:

True why else do we ride in the first place if not for the thrill, :headscratch: & why the thrill, cause it's dangerous. :smilie_happy: :salute:Lets go play :moped:

Latest posts