1982 GL1100i

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RuDogGL

Reaction score
My Bike Models
1982 Gl110I
Question about Seat care, what product(s) have you used out there that will not dry out the material, but will keep it soft and some shine. :help:

Hahaha Joedurm, thanks.
I will look into the Lexol product thanks Rednaxs60.

I try not to put anything on them that will make them slippery, it is bad enough if I am wearing my wet weathers as there isn’t any grip with the seat then. Please let me know of any solution that protects without being slippery as I am sure that I should be using something as well.

Thank you all for the outstanding feedback, now who keeps their Motorcycle Garage, cover or uncovered during Summer and the products that are recommended still works great. Reason I'm asking this question is that most likely the GL110i will be out side for most of the Summer.

For the summer, I have an inexpensive cover that I got from Ebay for $15 and it works terrific for keeping sunlight off the plastic and has worked great at keeping rain water off. My bike is outside this Winter (first time) and I am using the same cover. It is holding real well for wind and snow.

image.php

That's what I'm interested in something that works in all conditions, what type of material is that cover made out of.

I have the same cover although my bike stays in the garage but I take it with me if I'm going to be overnight somewhere good cover

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk