Spreadsheets: Goldwing Differences, Goldwing colors

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
Complements of Twisty, a member of a different forum, this is an Excel spreadsheet of the Technical specifications for the Goldwing years from 1975 thru 1998.
Wing differences

You'll need Excel installed on your computer in order to view these spreadsheets.

If you dont have MS Excel, here is a free downloadable Excel viewer available directly from Microsoft here

All Honda Goldwing Colors codes

To the best of our knowledge this information is accurate.
If you find any mis information do let us know so it can be corrected.

dan filipi":20woll4g said:
Complements of Twisty, a member of a different forum, this is an Excel spreadsheet of the Technical specifications for the Goldwing years from 1975 thru 1998.
Wing differences

You'll need Excel installed on your computer in order to view these spreadsheets.

If you dont have MS Excel, here is a free downloadable Excel viewer available directly from Microsoft here

All Honda Goldwing Colors codes

To the best of our knowledge this information is accurate.
If you find any mis information do let us know so it can be corrected.

Great info Dan :good: was sorrry I just got to expand it till 83 std.gotta find the way to expand it to see the full sheet :Doh2: .The color table is missing year production :rtfm: but great source thou.How was your ride to pismo :eek:k: