replacement light socket for saddlebag/rear reflector

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom_Charlton

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1984 GL1200I
1988 GL1500
Looking for replacement light sockets for the saddlebags and rear reflector. Reflector is manufactured by AO, part number 673-823 applies.

Reflector assy is sold by ChromeWorld, but I don't need the complete assy.

I called Add On Inc customer service and they tried but couldn't tell me where to get replacement sockets. Not knocking them, they did try and returned my call. Good people if you are in the market for their equipment.

Took a chance and ordered T-10 replacement sockets off EBay. They fit like they were made for it. If you have the reflector light kit from Add On, Inc and need replacement sockets, 6 replacements will cost you about a dollar apiece including shipping from China.

Hello, Kerry:

Do you mean one reflector and socket or 3 reflectors and 3 sockets? I'm actually good with what I have.

Making any progress on the teardrop? harbor Freight quit selling the 4X8 utility trailer so I'm at a stand still until I can get a trailer.

I spent my day pulling a stator from a Gl1000 engine and installing it in the Gl1200 motor on the test stand. Tomorrow I pull the engine off the 84I and replace it with the one on the test stand. Then I tear down the removed motor to see why compression is down on number 4.

Seems like there is always something needing done in the garage.