Supercharge Val?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ansimp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 “Rats Nest”
1998 GL1500c Val
1987 CBR1000f “The Pig”
1991 CBR1000f Red
Fstsix has his supercharged Valkyrie which is absolutely beautiful but I didn't realise what a huge performance gain could be had even without nitros.
Damm you YouTube!!!
[video]https://youtu.be/Gy1lsQUh0dA[/video]

Nice Vid of the Valk there ! seen it ..This fellow has dragpipes Cobra it looks like on the bike. LOUD for sure but My mellow custom true duel 3-1 racing headers from Viking Performance have proven Dyno results for added HP gains . If i had my camera facing the rear on my You tube on the last 1 minute on my Vid you would have seen tire smoke through 2 nd gear . That is a nice bike..little different theme ..My phat girl is a Sleeper...NOS Bottle is hidden and a very Quite exhaust to the Un-suspecting :BigGrin:

nice ... but it didnt show much ...its hard to find a place to really open a power bike up ....i will have to say hooch can do what i saw on the vid ...im sure the bike can do bunch more when not surrounded by traffic and cops .....i cant hardly do anything on hooch in those condition either ....seen a regular valk do 8 something in 1/8 mile ...seems hooch is right there easy ...power bikes are fun

Just watching the rpm gain and the shift light saying change up was what impressed me. :yes:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=177787#p177787:2r9oupqs said:
Fstsix » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:34 am[/url]":2r9oupqs]
Nice Vid of the Valk there ! seen it ..This fellow has dragpipes Cobra it looks like on the bike. LOUD for sure but My mellow custom true duel 3-1 racing headers from Viking Performance have proven Dyno results for added HP gains . If i had my camera facing the rear on my You tube on the last 1 minute on my Vid you would have seen tire smoke through 2 nd gear . That is a nice bike..little different theme ..My phat girl is a Sleeper...NOS Bottle is hidden and a very Quite exhaust to the Un-suspecting :BigGrin:
:good: :salute:

Joedrum your correct he really was not into his throttle to hard , his shift light was triggered about 6500 rpm , These things will keep Boosting up through 8500 rpm with Dyna 3000 Rev limiter set higher than stock..Mine is set @ 8500 rpm ..Hit the Rev limiter real fast in First and Second gear if you don't shift fast enough ..but yes looking at the vid LOTS more throttle left.. My Dyno Vid hits the Rev limiter every pull..Time for me to do a new Vid , this time rear facing Camera to hear Exhaust and see Smoke hahahaha :BigGrin:

Latest posts