now what?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
someone plz. upload my vid from you tube? VID 20160731 105655648 noise,,, sounds like its coming from the dash,, or behind it,, kinda bad... ever since I put a new front tire on that actually hooks up,,,

man I shoulda previewed the vid.... its bad,, phone camera didn't pick it up,,, must be something vibrating behind the headlight,, try again another time if I can't find it,,, its bad enuff it would deter you from riding it

Kinda vague but it does sound a bit like a bad speedo cable or bad speedo itself, tach may be to blame but the sound will vary with engine speed whereas the speedometer will stay with the speed of the bike, you can try disconnecting the speedometer cable and see if it stops.Tach is probably electronic but still has bearings in the gauge. Check the front tire for rubbing too.

big chrome windshield cover wasn't in the two slots in the front,, fixed that,, took care of most of it,,, noise is still there some but you have to hunt for it..

Latest posts