speakers

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kenwood 1065R,,, best buy, on sale right now,, like 15 a piece,, they sound like 150. long story but bought the equivalent 'schoce' at Walmart. don't do it,,, don't do it.

:Doh2: :smilie_happy:
Yeah...it's hard to get good stuff without hearing them first.

The PO installed new speakers in mine right before I bought it. I think he said they were Sony, but not sure, and there's no logo visible on them. Whatever they are, they sound OK, even at 80mph.

Local car stereo stores, usually sell speakers that work better for about the same amount of money. :good:

they probly shouldn't have went back,, but they went back to wallyworld. rode some, haven't had a need to turn the kenwoods up over half volume. think I might order one of those two piece folding windshields, black on bottom.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=187305#p187305:15r1by7o said:
Trak » Yesterday, 9:13 pm[/url]":15r1by7o]
they probly shouldn't have went back,, but they went back to wallyworld. rode some, haven't had a need to turn the kenwoods up over half volume. think I might order one of those two piece folding windshields, black on bottom.

Are you referring to the Madstaf?

hey,, madstad to my surprise, makes a half dozen different shields for gl1200,,, nothing for 1500,,, I gona start a new topic,, oops got some company,,later

Latest posts