windshields,

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
torn between the tinted slipstream, and the baggershield fold up. have tall Tulsa right now,, think its sumwhat hit,, I don't like looking through it, it's like wearing glasses or sumthing, can't be doin your balance anygood. showchrome 20-4 shield is nice too, sits up straighter.

here's the extendable one. I think it has a good look in the up position with the tops shield down, not pictured. im trying to find the 27'' slipstreamer that is tinted,, they all seem to be clear,, . its the one that is more straight up,,

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJEYE88dN!SKyBPWn!kiGww~~60_35[1].jpg
    $(KGrHqFHJEYE88dN!SKyBPWn!kiGww~~60_35[1].jpg
    18 KB · Views: 195
when I replaced the windshield on my 1500 wing I didn't think I would like a shield like the bagger shield but I didn't want an extra tall windshield either and ended up with a ceebaily +1 with a tent and vent. it cut out the buffeting I was having with the stock height windshield. i'll be looking for something like the bagger shield next time though

the cee-baileys look nice, not sure what you mean by +1,, looks like they come from 19-27'' they have a nice look to them,, available in like 3 diff shades

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=187449#p187449:1ewpks9x said:
Trak » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:39 am[/url]":1ewpks9x]
the cee-baileys look nice, not sure what you mean by +1,, looks like they come from 19-27'' they have a nice look to them,, available in like 3 diff shades
+1 is one inch taller than stock, I have a light tent that most don't even notice. it's also wider that a stock Honda windshield but I don't remember how much wider

at night it might cut out the overkill headlights, but also if critters came out it would cut your reaction time.... but,, then it might add to the appearance... thinkn I might give it a try,,,maybe wait another day for comments...

I ordered the two piece baggershield,,, wth! man I get a lot of time and effort into making some decisions,, wow oh, its the one pictured a few posts back.... also you can get the leather pockets deal for it ( pretty sure),,, phone,,, cigs and what not

Depends on HOW dark it is, really. I have a tinted face-shield for one of my helmets that is pretty dark, but I can still see thru it fairly well at night. I don't think I would like a dark tint on the windshield of the bike all that well, but again...how dark are we talkin here? :ahem:

its very dark at the bottom, the fold up part is clear, I've read the visibility kinda stinks, but there are lots of variables and adjustments on it..
$(KGrHqFHJEYE88dN!SKyBPWn!kiGww~~60_35[1].jpg