Coffee Ride

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indianakid

Reaction score
I would like to suggest a short ride. As much as I would like to ride across country again I just don’t have the time for a long trip. So my idea is if there are any other So Cal (LA / Orange county) members out there that are in the same situation would be interested in meeting up at a Denny’s or Norms or something like that. Half hour ride. Half hour BS session and back home in under 2 hours. I was thinking a time during the week after traffic has died down a bit and before the lunch crowd hits.

On Any Sunday (which is a great movie) works for me. Long Beach to the Valley is a bit of a run especially having to go through LA. How about we split the difference. there is a Denny's in Duarte (1060 E Huntington Dr, Duarte, CA) that is about a 30 mile ride for me should be similar from SFV.

That sounds good. Don't think I can make it this coming Sunday but maybe the next.
Might give others a chance too to make it.
My 83 oldwing needs some going over which I think I can done this coming weekend.

Since this must be a busy time for everyone I made a solo "Coffee Ride" this morning to Duarte, about a half hour from Long Beach. Hope to see a few more (one more would be nice) Wings in the parking lot next time.

Happy 4th everyone !!!

Attachments

• Gettin Coffee in Duarte 2JUL2017.JPG
    Gettin Coffee in Duarte 2JUL2017.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 89