Starter rebuild kits

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think mine is gonna have to be rebuilt in the next few months

I wish there was an option to where you could save "favorite threads" Like this so it would be easier to remember later
I guess i could just save the website in my favorite list

BigAndrew":1tdw5212 said:
I wish there was an option to where you could save "favorite threads" Like this so it would be easier to remember later

Just yesterday we added forums inside the "Goldwing and other M/C Links. Member Recommended Suppliers and Parts" forum for this very purpose, to make it easier to find parts suppliers. For instance, this thread is in the "Electrical- Lighting and Ignition" forum and is named "Starter rebuild kits"

Check it out viewforum.php?f=15

dan filipi":ilx83equ said:
Just yesterday we added forums inside the "Goldwing and other M/C Links. Member Recommended Suppliers and Parts" forum for this very purpose, to make it easier to find parts suppliers. For instance, this thread is in the "Electrical- Lighting and Ignition" forum and is named "Starter rebuild kits"

Check it out viewforum.php?f=15

Sweet :clapping: :clapping: :mrgreen:

I just bought a new starter from the guys that Gerry put a link to...

https://www.nationsautoelectric.com/

I haven't gotten it yet...yeah, another glitch before leaving...aaaarrrggghhh!....but I am totally pleased with the price, $139.00 + shipping and with the care the guy paid me when I called...he is doing the best he can to get it to me as soon as possible. Including checking with Fedex and UPS as to when it would arrive. I recommend them highly so far.....
Brian