Pistol Pete / Moose..... Carb service,

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiegold

Supporting Member
Reaction score
a little while back i started some work on Goldwing no 3. it's an LTD, Oz delivery and had been made to look like an Interstate.
anyway, the carbs had been meddled with but were (overall ) in not too bad condition.
i put them on my other LTD but they never ran real well. one of the carb button tops was perished and another had a nick on the
side . i knew that Pistol Pete could replace the buttons , but i decided to send the whole rack to him for a total overhaul.
i have to say, that that whole transaction from go to whoa was a very good experience. top communication all the way , no
email question went unanswered. ( even dumb ones .. :nea: )
put these carbs on my blue 75 and it runs like a dream . :music: i can highly recommend this service . :Egyptian: :Egyptian:

There are still people trying to do what you pay them to do, :salute: but sooo many of the others we tend to forget. :hihihi:

here is a pic of one of the new carb buttons. a brilliant replica and at a good price as well. cant say too many good things about this job. :salute: :salute:
image.php