New Rattle Can Paint

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyb

Reaction score
I put a new rattle can paint job on my 83 a few weeks back. I learned a lesson about rattle can paint along the way. When it says not apply it in temps above 90F they mean it. It did not level as well as the first rattle can job I put on it last summer because the surface dried too fast. Oh well, it is definitely a 10 foot paint job but I really like the design. One day I may redo it in the same style. Sorry for the low quality pics.

stripe+paint+right.jpg

stripe+paint+left.jpg

wow andy i think its just great ....i admire your paint scheem and design ....im blown away ....iwish i could colors together like that :shock: :shock: :shock: :good: :ahem: :mrgreen:

joedrum":a8x854ut said:
wow andy i think its just great ....i admire your paint scheem and design ....im blown away ....iwish i could colors together like that :shock: :shock: :shock: :good: :ahem: :mrgreen:

I'am with you Joe, can't seem to put colors together either.
I have to ask the misses what she thinks, she's pretty good at it. :ahem: :ahem: :ahem:

Thanks, guys. The red is Rustoleum Regal Red. I really do like it. I have always liked the way black and red go together and I wanted to do a different pattern than I had on there before.