Crescent Moon Cycles

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
I ordered some exhaust gaskets and a shifter seal from them a few months ago, I received them about 3 days after ordering. Surprisingly they were Honda brand seals. It was a really good experience for me as I normally order from a stealer and the last time I went in to one, I was basically looked over because friends of the owner walked in and they took priority.

Here's the link to their site:

www.crescentmooncycles.com

Hey thanks for the link... $12.50 isnt bad at all... Ive been wanting to get some so i can take the exhaust off and clean them up and have all the slits welded up that the P.O. cut in them

My exhaust gaskets and the shifter seal cost me $5 in shipping. The package postage was for $2.19. They're even making a profit on that, but they are still really nice people to work with.

plskthompson1":1e45jvmq said:
My exhaust gaskets and the shifter seal cost me $5 in shipping. The package postage was for $2.19. They're even making a profit on that, but they are still really nice people to work with.

Oh thats not bad at all... You had me worried that it would be $10 or more

Crescent Moon is good to work with ... I have a lot of parts from them and always the parts arrived in a timely fashion and the shipping was fair.

Ive bought all kinds of stuff off ebay so im used to seeing steep handling charges add to shipping, They getcha any way they can

Ive learned my lesson by not payin attention to the s&h charges on there, Sometimes you end up paying 2 to 3 times on s&h then you do on the item itsself :head bang:

Shipping is a pain and costly so I buy local whenever I can but so much these days is available only online.

The last thing I shipped was a trunk lid I got $30 for. With a box and shipping it cost me $18, that's MY cost!
The buyer (a member here) was kind enough to send me $35 to help out, but still with all that's involved in time and effort it's hardly worth it to my wife and I.

I have alot of parts laying around that I want to get outa here but because of the this I don't want to even bother.

I might try craigslist on everything.
Till then if anyone is looking for various 1983 fairing parts let me know.
Some other things too because the project bike is going naked.

Any type of chrome dress up doo dallies I might be interested in. Let me know what you've got. What parts do you have for the fairing. I had someone asking me about a left side pocket, but the extra one I have is trash.