Kudos to Bike Bandit

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
I gotta give this place credit. I ordered a tire for my '81 Thursday, around 2pm or so. Got an email with shipping info at 3:45pm Friday. I checked the tracking number at that time, and it showed the tire was already out for delivery HERE at 2:45pm! It was waiting for me at the house when I got home. ONE DAY SERVICE!
I did some checking, and Bike Bandit DOES have either warehouses, or partners in many states/areas. That gives them an advantage as far as timely deliveries. I was shocked....it usually takes a week to get a tire from somewhere. Anyway, just wanted to pass along my most excellent first adventure with Bike Bandit. Good prices, and quick service....cain't beat that! :clapping:

The tire I got was cheaper from them than any of the other places I looked or normally buy from. The oil filter came today, too, all the way from Callyfornya. I wasn't really in a hurry for it anyway.....I just got one to get the total order up to get free shippping! :hihihi: I definitely look at them next time I need something. :yes:

I just bought a shinko 712 for my sportster,got it off amazon for about 66.00.we'll wait and see how good it may bs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=113090#p113090:2xke70yd said:
Dusterdude » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:06 am[/url]":2xke70yd]
I just bought a shinko 712 for my sportster,got it off amazon for about 66.00.we'll wait and see how good it may bs

I don't think you will be as happy with the 712 as the 230 Tourmaster , others have complained of the lack of milage and I am pretty sure the load rating is a little light :(

On a Sportster it might be ok. I was happy with the 712 when I had the rear on my bike set up as naked. As soon as I put the interstate bags on it, a completely different story.

Ill keep that in mind when i buy tires for the wing thanks

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=113088#p113088:32s593ux said:
brianinpa » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:53 pm[/url]":32s593ux]
What tire did you get? I recently started looking for a new Shinko and usually BB is cheaper, but this time around Motorcycle-Superstore was.

I got the Dunlop 404....I've had decent results with them in the past, even tho it's not really rated for a heavy bike.....but it fits, and for the price(compared to others) I can afford to replace it every year...which I have been having to do. :crying: