shock treatment to cooling

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks tony things are working out good all the way around ..made some real nice moves on the bike lately, running cool,stiffen up front fork springs,went darkside on rear tire and owner well pleased...thanks eric your right huge space open now :thanks:

well i just did a 1000 mile trip ....the bike did well on the cooling system ...i was quite shocked ...as the average road speed was 75mph ...on my tack thats right at 3500rpm or slightly less....

it is very hard to take in that a 3/8" hole at thermostat housing kept the bike so cool running on the road trip test .....i did 866mile strait run...stoping only for gas and eats ...i was trying to go the whole way but it was time to stop ....bike was fine i was not :BigGrin:

I'm glad to hear hooch is running good but mine with 4 different engines has always run cool, especially at speed so I don't understand the reasoning behind putting a hole in the stat.