It's Deja' Vu All Over Again!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=200616#p200616:iii40j4z said:
wedoo2 » February 21st, 2018, 11:01 am[/url]":iii40j4z]
Welcome from beautiful Indiana. (Well, everything is brown right now and I'm sick of the color brown)

After what seems like an endless winter, I could handle the endless summer. Doubt I could live in SoCal with the housing costs as they are. Hell, my house would be worth millions out there.

I watch Flip or Flop and they buy junkers for half a million. Don't know how people do it. ($500grrr, 30 yrs= $2500 mo.) Have to admit that I just watch the show for Christina.

rs_6.jpg

You are all welcome.

Welcome Steve.
I too have been especially fond of the Honda's. Oh, I've owned probably most popular makes throughout the years but always seem to return to the Tired & True HONDA.
Be alert Bro there are more STUPID people driving today than back in the day and the Teenies always seem to think they are just as alert on their hand device so look way ahead of where you are.
REMEMBER; it doesn't matter if it's your fault or their fault...YOU're the one that's going to have a wrecked machine and are probably going to get hurt...especially in our not so young bodies.
Be safe and have a rubber neck, Great Brakes and add some of those cheap Harbor Freight air horns. Better they have a coronary than you laying in a hospital bed, if you know what I mean.
We got to watch out for one another thus, the reminder to keep alert. ALL of us can become complacent and need a reminder and since I take it you haven't been on the pavement for a while...just a thought. I'm not talking down to you so please take me as only passing on what a good buddy reminded me of recently.
None of us here want to read about ... You get the drift.

Again; Welcome Steve.
If you get to Idaho let me know and I'll hook up with you and show you some amazing scenic roadways. That goes for anyone else. I'm always up for riding with new people and showing off my neck of the woods.

To Still Rides Honda...
Hey, thanks for the welcome and the friendly advice. I appreciate the thoughts and I'm doing what I can on my bike to be more visible. Yes, it's been quite a while since I've been on the pavement and I'm going to try to stay "out in the open" away from all the traffic I can.

Thanks for the invite to Idaho. You live in an incredibly beautiful part of the country. I've been through a limited amount of Idaho and plan to go back. I would like to spend some serious time there doing landscape photography, which is one of my other passions. Idaho has a lot of unphotographed areas and I would like to help remedy that.

So, as you say, keep the dirty side down...

Cheers,
Steve

Latest posts