Viper78

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viper78

Reaction score
Hey guys! New here and just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm a new owner of an old 'wing. I inherited it from my Dad when he decided he didn't want to wrench on it, and was ready to just ride... He bought a mid 90's Aspencade, and the rest is (quite literally) history. The bike sat up in his garage for about 4 years while he decided what he wanted to do with it, and while I low-key managed to convince my wife I'd grown up enough to own a motorcycle. More on that at another time I guess!
Anyway, I'm now the proud owner of a '78 GL1000!

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=184502#p184502:pt4pxrxy said:
Viper78 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:30 pm[/url]":pt4pxrxy]
Hey guys! New here and just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm a new owner of an old 'wing. I inherited it from my Dad when he decided he didn't want to wrench on it, and was ready to just ride... He bought a mid 90's Aspencade, and the rest is (quite literally) history. The bike sat up in his garage for about 4 years while he decided what he wanted to do with it, and while I low-key managed to convince my wife I'd grown up enough to own a motorcycle. More on that at another time I guess!
Anyway, I'm now the proud owner of a '78 GL1000!

Does it look like this?

Anyway, welcome from Central Illinois.

Attachments

• 1978 GL1000.JPG
    1978 GL1000.JPG
    327.7 KB · Views: 329

Latest posts