New Canadian Member

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the fun. Waking it from a ten year slumber will be challenging but rewarding. Plenty of answers to your questions here.

Great to see another Canuck on the forum, best of luck. Let us know how it goes and we'll help as much as possible. I have some manuals in electronic format that may be of assistance. PM me if you would like some info.

Pictures, need pictures.

Cheers

Welcome from Buffalo! We're almost neighbors!. I woke one up that had been rode hard and put away wet. The sign said something like..."good thing you don't know how much this is going to take"
It runs good now.
Keep us informed of your progress, we love progress...oh and pictures too, we love pictures!

p.s. looking for a home for vintage test equipment and parts. No radios, just test equipment.

Oh no, tank is full of rust.
1/2" of loose debris laying in the bottom.

Better start reading about tank removal.
Have printed a Honda service manual.
Will consult.

You'll need to remove the rear wheel and seat and dismount the rear brake master cylinder. As well as some smaller obvious items. Tank goes out the rear.

Welcome to the asylum. :hi: Not a lot of miles, and if your at all handy fixing small motors, you'll find these bikes are almost impossible to wear out. :read:

Got my first Honda in 1970. 70cc not sure of the model.
But it was a striped down frame and 3 bushel baskets full of parts plus 2 wheels.
Spent the summer putting it all together. Surprisingly it was all there. A fine running bike. Good summer fun for a 17 year old.

Got the tank out.
Going to move this topic to GL1100 forum