New Member - Danny Williams

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozrotheclown

Reaction score
Hello,

New member here from Orange Park, Florida where I have ridden mostly Honda's starting in'66 with a Honda 90....Since then I have had an 1100 Shadow, 1800 VTX, 2 GL1800's, and recently picked up a GL 1000 that is getting a single carb conversion added along with a Dynatec Ignition System. I have had several other bikes through the years.

Anyway will be looking forward to conversing with fellow members in the near future.

Danny Williams

Attachments

• GW6.jpg
    GW6.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 167
  • GW DEC 15 09.jpg
    GW DEC 15 09.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 166
  • HONDA_90_DREAM_1964.jpg
    HONDA_90_DREAM_1964.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 08 Goldwing4.jpg
    08 Goldwing4.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 165
Thanks Gerry!....I can see this is a very valuable place with a wealth of information and knowledgable people that will help me keep my vintage Wing going.....

Danny

wow ...welcome to classic ...im not to far away from you ..i live in culuota fla ...my bike is the hooch bike ...it has single progressive 2 bbl carb ...1200 motor ...early heads and cams ...and 1200 running gear ...

That's a great looking CGW you have there....Sounds like a strong runner. I bought my '75 in December and am at the point where it's starting to run pretty good....Going to put the Dynatec electronic ignition in next week. Maybe we can do a ride one of these days.

Hard to tell from the angle of the pictures. Whether or not the radiator side scoops are on the 75. If they are not there I suggest you source and install a pair. Very nice look.

Yeah, being in Florida you want those air dams on the sides of the radiator. I really wish I lived on that side of the country sometimes, I'd make a bee line to the tail of the dragon for sure.

~O~

Latest posts