Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andorragl

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I introduce myself as a new forum user.
I own one of these wonderful CGW, specifically a 1976 LTD.
Best regards.

Hello. I had to look up Andorra. Looks like you would have a lot of mountain riding. BTW, highest life expectancy on earth. What's up, did they ban liquor and cigarettes? Motorcycles might be next.

Thank you all for your welcome.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=187582#p187582:3j2zvupw said:
wedoo2 » Today, 2:32 am[/url]":3j2zvupw]
Hello. I had to look up Andorra. Looks like you would have a lot of mountain riding. BTW, highest life expectancy on earth. What's up, did they ban liquor and cigarettes? Motorcycles might be next.
Yes we have magnific roads in Andorra and pyrenees mountains near to Andorra.
You are right it´s forbidden to walk down the street in a state of drunkenness and practically the only place where you can smoke is on the street or at home. I hope the bikes are not the next, but it seems that electric bikes are lurking ...

Hi to andorra from bourgogne! Know your beautiful corners, been there long time ago.
I also hope they won't take us the freedom of biking next, i think it's all duty or prohibited these days.
Joebarteam

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk