Greetings and thanks

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert

Reaction score
Hello my name is Robert I live in Buffalo Minnesota I would just like to thank all of you for all your information knowledge being willing to share it with us there is so much I would like to say but I've read these form and it is great people are honest and that's a good thing thanks to all the people that started this website and yes I will donate I still have to figure this website out cuz I'm not that smart with technology sorry if this is too long of a post but thank all of you and I hope that I will be able to pass some of this knowledge to my son and Grandson to keep these good old machines going it's good to know that there's still people out there willing to share their knowledge thank you we really need to pass the history and knowledge on to the younger generation so it does not get lost thank you once again I hope I'm posting this right sorry if I am not

Welcome from southern Illinois. Is your riding season over? :moped:

The Buffalo forecast shows SNOW this afternoon/PM. :read: :eek: Please keep it up there northwest of Minneapolis.