Hello,Bonjour from Temiscouata region in Quebec. :-)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gervais

Reaction score
Hello,Bonjour:
my name is Gervais and new in the Group.I am located in the Temiscouata Region of the province of Quebec and near Fort Kent ,Maine.I just baught a used 1984 Aspencade that need a lot of TLC so i was looking for some group on the web for help and i found you an other one.
i have NO Experience at all about big creuiser like the GW so i will ask you too be patient please and english is not my main language .i will appreciate your help guy's that for sure.
Again thanks for let join the Club as the say.

Merci
Gervais
Riviere-Bleue
Quebec

Bonjour and welcome! You will get great advise and help here! If you have tools and willing hands these guys have the knowledge.

well,
thanks ALL for your good words for me
it is appreciated .

Utah,N-Jersey,Aussi,Arizona ,,,,yes thats far from me and warmer too,,,we are waiting 10 to 25 cm of snow very soon because winter is on herway up here :) so it will be time to work on my old girl in my heated garage .

Again Merci for the good words

Gervais
47.26.18N
069.05.56W

Hello from beautiful Indiana. Don't worry about your English, it is not always used properly hear either.

:swoon:

Post a pic.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=197724#p197724:351twdnv said:
wedoo2 » Today, 7:06 am[/url]":351twdnv]
Hello from beautiful Indiana. Don't worry about your English, it is not always used properly hear either.

:swoon:

Post a pic.

thanks for the good words
i am trying to write the best i remember from my years in school here years,,,many years ago.

english is closer to german than french :) anyhow,

ride safe

snow is arriving here

gervais