not new, just having trouble with the forum

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZgl1800

Reaction score
I tried at least 10 times to send a memo to the Moderator(s) but it keeps asking for the email I used to sign in with...

who knows, that was 15 years ago, and life moves on.

this is a common, and really really bad way to try and get an old user to contact the moderators... it just down right stinks..... and the same exact problem exists on SSGWF, and the only way I got that fixed was to post up my phone number in the "Got Trouble" page.

So, not sure, but willing to bet that I first registered as AZgl1500

but that was eons ago, and I have changed over to AZgl1800,

so, would appreciate a Merge of the old and new account...

I was trying to get back here to look at a thread that was referred to from GoldwingDocs about a new build for a Tear Drop trailer...

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12784

but, I couldn't see the pictures... well, duh, login dummy........
but that didn't work..............

new computer, having to sign into everything again..... :Awe:

Attachments

• Bike and Trailer in grass.png
    Bike and Trailer in grass.png
    340.4 KB · Views: 138
and this is what happens when an 18 wheeler decides he wants your slice of the road.

Attachments

• Bike 1.JPG
    Bike 1.JPG
    265.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Bike 3.JPG
    Bike 3.JPG
    302.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Bike Officers Truck 800.JPG
    Bike Officers Truck 800.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Truck 1.JPG
    Truck 1.JPG
    249.2 KB · Views: 132
That is a matter of relativity:

that happened 10 Jan 2008, 1 week in ICU, 2 weeks in Recovery, 6 months off the job and rehab.....

I am above ground, still able to walk and ride my 1800.
I thank God for another Beautiful Day, every day, regardless of the Weather.

But, my short term memory has been destroyed.... the only way I can remember anything for longer than 3 seconds, is to repeat it over and over 20,000 times... actually, I just write it down on paper, or store it in my cloud account "Evernote"

Balance: if I get up from a chair, or the bed, I better make sure my feet are stable before I turn loose of something solid.

My feet get cold much easier than before.....

Heat Tolerance is zero now, once the ambient gets over 85* there better be an air conditioner nearby.

The Hypothalamus gland was destroyed, google that one.

it controls a whole fathom of things, like balance, body heat transfer functions, etc...

But, other than that, I am just fine.
I enjoy good food, no ills of any kind, no cancer, no bone issues at all... no arthritis, etc...

I watched my wife go downhill for 6 years before she finally begged the doctors to just keep her pain free, and pull the medications.... the family agreed, and 6 hours later, she passed..... now she is not in pain anymore.

Sorry for your loss. I had a pretty bad heat stroke two years ago. Not heat tolerant yet. 40 degrees is T shirt weather though.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=200303#p200303:fkytcc9f said:
brianinpa » 12 minutes ago[/url]":fkytcc9f]
Welcome back to Classics John!

Thanks Brian,

they are a good bike to ride, that is for sure..... see you in July...

AZgl1800":pix0ahzm said:
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=200303#p200303:pix0ahzm said:
brianinpa » 12 minutes ago[/url]":pix0ahzm]
Welcome back to Classics John!

Thanks Brian,

they are a good bike to ride, that is for sure..... see you in July...
AZGL1500. Yes I remember you very well from SSGWF.
You really did post some brilliant replies and as a wee junior I certainly got put in my place once or twice. Obviously with soft gloves but I certainly knew you didn't suffer fools gladly.
Very very pleased to see you here and so glad that things are the best they can be.
Post on an I for one will watch your activity with relish.
Take care good friend. Goldtop

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well. . . you, sir, have seen a whole world of hardship and have a remarkably positive attitude for it. I applaud you and feel a little inspired by your persistence. I'm glad you managed to survive the attempted vehicular manslaughter, and you have my deepest sympathies in regards to your departed wife. . .