New member here Shortys86Aspencade!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Dave but my friends call me Shorty. I just bought a nice 86 Aspencade two weeks ago. My friend Bill turned me on to the Goldwings, he had an extra one that I took on a trip about a year ago. That was the most comfortable ride I've ever had. That did it, the seed was planted and I had to do it. Went from a 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic to an 86 gl1200 Goldwing Aspencade, (had a hard time explaining to the Mrs. the thought behind going from a 18 year old bike to a 32 year old bike) and I'm pretty darn happy so far. I'll be 60 in 3 months have bad knees and a touchy back. I installed a Hobo Conversion trike kit on it yesterday, I've ridden bikes with other bolt on trike kits and found the Hobo to be the most sturdy, solid and even ride of them all. I haven't got much riding done on it yet. I'm in south-eastern Pa and the weather hasn't been real agreeable yet this spring. I'm really looking forward to puttin some miles on her this summer, if for no other reason, just to get use to it. Well thanks for listenin, I'll be around readin other posts and soakin in some knowledge. Shorty

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=201701#p201701:1cscw7qh said:
shortys86aspencade » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:23 am[/url]":1cscw7qh]
How do I add photos to a post?

There are a couple of different ways to do it.

1. Select the photo by entering it into this block,
Picture 1.JPG

2. Put the cursor where you want the picture,
3. Click the "Place inline" button.
View attachment 1

The other is to upload the photo to your gallery and then copy/paste the link to your gallery.

Attachments

• Picture 2.JPG
    Picture 2.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 140