Where the heck is everyone?!?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 7 am here in Calgary and the temperature is already about 50F and is supposed to go up to 60. :heat: I have nothing else to do this morning so I'm going to get the Oldwing out for a little spin. :moped: :Egyptian: Maybe go out to Cochrane for a coffee. I will take some pix and post them later.

BTW, the 1100 engine that I put back in seems to be running great. :beg: But I've had some annoying coolant leaks from the plumbing on the top of the engine. :Awe: :head bang: It's my own fault for prettying up the engine with fresh paint job and pollishing valve and timing covers.

I haven't given up on the 1200 engine but just taking a break to regroup.

Brian

I've been waiting on people to actually show up when they say they will to buy the car I'm selling so I can finally get the motorcycle. . . nothing but an endless procession of tire-kickers and no-shows. . .

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=167702#p167702:bjusl5ad said:
Daeouse » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:00 am[/url]":bjusl5ad]
I've been waiting on people to actually show up when they say they will to buy the car I'm selling so I can finally get the motorcycle. . . nothing but an endless procession of tire-kickers and no-shows. . .
:doh: :head bang:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=167703#p167703:2ofq8u1z said:
Ansimp » 35 minutes ago[/url]":2ofq8u1z]
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=167702#p167702:2ofq8u1z said:
Daeouse » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:00 am[/url]":2ofq8u1z]
:doh: :head bang:

Tell me about it! :rant:
Two months of it almost!

Just buy the damn car already!!!! :sensored:

:head bang: :head bang: :head bang: :head bang: :head bang:

packing up the cage and going to florida for a few weeks or so. going to be below zero this weekend time to go. my wife aka ( the social director) said its time to go. bikes are all tucked away. what does scc mean?

Been gone a while traveling. I hadn't ridden the 1100 since last summer, the weather has turned real nice here in California so I fired the old girl up and took a two day ride across most of highway 49, like hitting all the old gold mining towns.
Hope all is well with everyone here.

image.php

Sorry, should have explained the picture, this is highway 49 about ten miles North of Mariposa. The road has 108 turns from where this picture was taken to Coulterville, about fifteen miles, many of the corners are 15 mph corners, well at least for some people it is.

I'm back, guys! I got the Suzuki GS500e a few weeks ago, and I'm finally working again! Once the Suzuki is running and I'm riding safely enough (gained experience), a Wing will be hunted for!

Latest posts