Organization?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think to weed out the active users from the non posters that the number of minimum posts should be at least 5. :yes:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199668#p199668:1xvtkwny said:
dan filipi » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 am[/url]":1xvtkwny]
I've got some time this morning to work on this some.

So the Model categories are going to...

1000: desertrefugee

1100: wilcoy02

1200: Rednaxs60

1500: Omega Man

1800: Daeouse

Instructions how you will add a member to your "Group" will be in another Post.

Did I miss the instructions? I must have since I do not know where to start.

message sent!

wilcoy02, this is your format:

Moniker/Name:
Date joined:
Model:
Year:
Number of Bikes: (of the above model)
Current/Sold:

You have a massive section of people to wade through with the 1100's. . . there's a TON of them. . .

I started adding users to their respective group according to the lists I receive. If you’re one of them you’ll get an email. It’s just a notification email, no need to reply to it. If you have multiple size/models, you’ll get email for each once added.

Got demoted in the 1200 group and added to the 1500 group - don't think I'll own a 1500, but demoted? It's the old saying, one oops (I think their was another colourful noun or verbiage used here) and all your ata boys disappear. :yahoo:

Dan has the most difficult job of us all.

Cheers

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199791#p199791:3nj91p6k said:
julimike54 » Yesterday, 8:01 am[/url]":3nj91p6k]
Where will the user groups be on the forum, ie I want to look for 1000 users, where is that location?

The 1800 and 1200 group members are done.

The easiest way to view them I think is by going to "Members" at the top of the forum page then click on "Find a Member", then you can click the "Group" dropdown and select the group you want to see. You'll see me in all of them since I manage them.

If you then click on that member, you can see the model year they have if they included that info in their profile.

We could further refine those into separate group listings if there is enough request to do so.

No worries. I even believe I missed some as well. I think there is a misunderstanding under the "my Rides" field. Most have used this to indicate their bikes, others have put in their favorite bike route. I'm thinking the intent was for a persons bikes.

Will revisit in a bit and update the listing and send information to Dan.

Cheers

Latest posts