1100 shifter & footpegs

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D-50Dave

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My cousin is coming out from AZ to visit and we were planning on a day of riding. Last 2 years we rented a bike from a dealer who no longer rents bikes. I'd let him ride my GW and I'd ride my little bike, but my GW has floorboards and an after-market shifter that he just can't live with. Anybody have a set of pegs and a stock shifter they'd be willing to sell? Thanx, Dave

Wish I could help, but I do not have either. I just passed through your neck of the woods last week picking up our new to us boat. Got her in Killingworth.

How about $40 which would include postage?

20180506_192418.jpg

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=202988#p202988:314l5l31 said:
brianinpa » Fri May 25, 2018 1:22 am[/url]":314l5l31]
Buy the way... I also have the shifter and it is included in the price.
:good:

Thanks to Brian, this will be a short-lived thread. We may have found a solution to our original problem of finding a bike to rent for a day through a site called TwistedRoad.com. We'll see how that pans out. I'll have these on the shelf to convert for my cousin's riding comfort if we need to. My second bike is a Twinstar, which is kinda puny for a day of riding. :moped: This is such a great site! Thanx, Dave