Colorado Motorcycle Expo 2016

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bug

Reaction score
My Bike Models
'76 GL1000
I had a great time at the Colorado Motorcycle Expo last Saturday, even though a couple biker gangs decided to ruin it for everyone.
There were a ton of booths with all sorts of stuff for sale. My wife found some pretty hair clips and one of those pony tail holders to keep her hair from wipping her. There were all sorts of parts and gear, patches and painting, and of course, beer!

Just after you walk in, they had the bike show. Here are a few of my favorites.

They had a couple V8 trikes. I can't imagine trying to turn one of these!

And then there was this thing... a bit of a different way to do the VW trike.

Sadly, they closed the event when two biker gangs decided to fight. Several shots were fired and someone pulled a knife. Last I heard, there were 7 injured, one of whom died. My wife and I were in a different area, but we saw someone run by with blood all over his face.

I just don't understand gangs of any sort and why they couldn't get along for two days. It casts a dark shadow on the rest of us who just want to enjoy the ride.

That was my thought with the VW too. It has a metal mesh where the glass should be to let some of the air out. I bet it would be interesting to ride on a windy day!

Latest posts