Ford/Valkyrie tractor

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backlander

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want one !!
Valkyrie Tractor.jpg

Wow that looks like an old Ford 9N. What a great engineering job, it looks ultra cool.
I don't know the output of the original inline 4, but I imagine the Valk engine has about triple the h.p. and looks like jewlery by comparison.

That is an awesome little tractor. :cool:

Could be mostly for show, it definitely has show quality workmanship. It's weakest link in stock form would be in the clutch area but if they engineered it properly with the extra horsepower it could be a brute. One other problem I see is high rpm low torque (Valk engine) versus low rpm high torque (ford engine). It's interesting anyway.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=172647#p172647:j0frikas said:
backlander » 2 minutes ago[/url]":j0frikas]
Could be mostly for show, it definitely has show quality workmanship. It's weakest link in stock form would be in the clutch area but if they engineered it properly with the extra horsepower it could be a brute. One other problem I see is high rpm low torque (Valk engine) versus low rpm high torque (ford engine). It's interesting anyway.

You're over think'in it.
Cool ain't practical or even useful sometimes. Lol
You remind me of me.

Latest posts