Spare parts....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
Along with my "new" 1500, I got a couple boxes of spare parts and sech. The heel/toe shifter apparently is NOT for a Goldwing(at least not either of mine). Can anyone identify what this thing might fit?

Also got some wind wings that I always wanted for the 1100, but never got....now I have some. Don't know if I'll put them on it or not, since the plan is to sell it.

And a box full of audio/intercom stuff. 4 headset/mic sets.

Dint take a pic, but he also gave me an OE air compressor set-up for the rear shock(well, actually, you can kinda see the compressor in the box of audio stuff). Compressor, hoses/lines, solenoids assy, and switch panel. I put the switch panel in the fairing already, just 'cause it looks better.... :hihihi:

And finally, a left & right set of later model Goldwing tail lights, that appear to be brand spankin new.

I have no use for the heel/toe shifter, nor the later tail lights, so those things will be for sale, if I can figure out what they fit. :whistling:

Funny thing I forgot to mention....the guy I bought the '96 from looks just like David Caruso(NYPB Blue/CSI Miami etc)! And he was packin a pistol on his hip.... :yes:
tn_034.jpg

Hey i need the linkage off that heel toe shifter or the whole thing its for a gl1200. How much?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=182894#p182894:1c43dyss said:
nwhittemore07885 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:50 pm[/url]":1c43dyss]
Hey i need the linkage off that heel toe shifter or the whole thing its for a gl1200. How much?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

IF you're certain this set-up is what you need, we can certainly make a deal. Shoot me a PM.

As it turns out, the heel/toe stuff IS for the GL1500....but I dint get ALL of it. The floorboards, and some misc brackets are missing. I got a feelin the guy took the stuff off this bike to put on his. :rant:

There's no way any of it would work on an 1100/1200 frame. The actual shift linkage part is far too short for the 1100....it just won't reach.

nwhittemore07885, if you can fabricate the linkage from bar stock and heim ends(which is what my 1100 has), I have a drawing of what the part that hooks to the shift shaft looks like(if I can find it...I posted it here before), to give you an idea.

Latest posts