Stolen Gold Wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vtflatlander

Reaction score
1984 Honda Gold Wing 1200 Interstate EI
Engine #SC14F 240S491 1181CM
Vin# SC141XEA002886
Frame # IHF SC141XEA002886
Color Pearl Siren Blue (looks black at times)
Stolen from my home in Taylors South Carolina (Greenville Area) between Friday May 19th after 6:00pm to Saturday May 20 at 12:30PM
Along with the Gold Wing also was stolen a Yard Machine 42" cut black riding mower with standard transmition. If any one has any information on who took these items or where they may be please call the Greenville County police or myself at 802 684 3932. I know it is a long shot but I would really like to get the bike back. It was a gift to me.
Thank You
Fred Mendes
Danville Vermont
[email protected]

:rant:
Do you have pics of the bike you could post here? Sure might help someone ID it if seen, or sold for parts.

I only have one picture on my other computer I will try to post it later
Motorcycle has both timing covers missing and the fan and radiator missing as well I have those because I was starting to do the alternator install.

Thanks Charles I will be down there around the 1st of July for a month. I will be checking out Pickens Flee Market and the Barn Yard and any others I can go to. However I bet it is gone already maybe sold for drug money I am sure the lawn mower is gone already.

We are in NE TN and ride 3xs a week in TN and Carolinas, we will keep an eye out for your bike. Hope it's recovered soon.

Just wanted to let everyone know the SC Sheriff dept. found my Goldwing and my lawn mower. Lawn mower was painted and used to mow the property. Bike was stripped pretty bad it is a parts bike now. I will use some of the parts on my barn find wing. One guy was arrested for possession of stolen property. He was only about 2 miles from my place where the stuff was stolen. Fred