If Porsche starts to sell bikes

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeBarTeam

Reaction score
Just a thought!
Porsche developed engines for other makes like the V-Rod engine from Harley. Audi owns Ducati. They sell pretty good these bikes at the moment. It's also said quality is better since Audi is on board. Porsche could also make a try. Both belong to the VW-Group. They could develop a bike engine like their flat six or a flat four. Something with power, very light and compact. It could be a smaller Goldwing-like engine so they could put it in any bike like a race bike, a full-dresser, off-road and so on. A little revolution!
Going further. Customers could push a button and transform their bikes from racing to cruiser or what else they want. Perhaps I'm thinking too much, but what if they start it?

It's right with profit. I believe they would make profit if they really do it. Nomen est omen. The name Porsche sells. The fastest sells. Top quality sells. Biking is a luxury, the question is how much customers want to spend? It's just playing with thoughts [emoji2]

Lol ....right now Germany has its problems I'd say Porsche needs to think about moving from the Muslim invasion of Germany .....seeing it there goverment that bringing in all the invaders

@joedrum
This invasion is in Europe not only Germany. Merkel is everywhere. We have to stay calm and accept it otherwise we risk to be called rassists. They are nuts.

Why not ...I wouldn't buy anything from a country so corrupt as Germany is ...has to be hell for the people and companies that are there...boycotting such places sends a message ...

Smart are they and work also for profit. Goldwings wouldn't exist for so long if there was no profit for Honda. It's normal for any enterprise to try to make profit

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=193848#p193848:3racngaf said:
JoeBarTeam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:08 am[/url]":3racngaf]
Smart are they and work also for profit. Goldwings wouldn't exist for so long if there was no profit for Honda. It's normal for any enterprise to try to make profit
agreed. and the smartest move Honda made, was to move production to the US and create the American Honda company. i think that was pivotal. took the fight for market share right up to Harleys front door.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=193862#p193862:qhur7ftu said:
aussiegold » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:47 am[/url]":qhur7ftu]
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=193848#p193848:qhur7ftu said:
JoeBarTeam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:08 am[/url]":qhur7ftu]
agreed. and the smartest move Honda made, was to move production to the US and create the American Honda company. i think that was pivotal. took the fight for market share right up to Harleys front door.
it was actually cheaper for Honda to make goldwings in the U.S.A. than japan at the time because japan had a heavy tax on all motorcycles over 750cc

If this tax comes back they'll maybe repeat the move. Many other brands (cars) do this in many countries of the world to save all kind of costs. The production is global for big companies. Brands belong to a specific country, the product may come from anywhere in the world.

Latest posts